Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home:
1. It is Time for a President of the American Historical Association Who Does Not Work at a Research University?
2. What Do You Think About the End of the Print Edition of the Encyclopedia Brittanica?
3. Jeremy Lin and the "Asian Stereotype"
4. Misunderstanding Howard Zinn's "A People's History?"
5. The Public Practice of History in and for a Digital Age
6. No Matter What Tenured Radical Says, I Did Not Start That Fire!
7. Cronon Delivers a Sermon Disguised as an AHA Presidential Address
8. The Burden of Church History
9. AHA Blog Wrap-Up
10. Clio's Craft
Also receiving votes this week:
The Latest on the History Job Market
Are Students Ignorant of the Civil Rights Movement?