- Public humanities should be "half digital, half real-world."
- How to work with a host of community partners, from local museums to public art projects
- How to write memos and reports
- How to write exhibit labels
- How to critique each other's work
Friday, January 25, 2013
What Does a Class in Public Humanities Look Like?
Steven Lubar, the director of the public humanities program at Brown, discusses the final revisions to the syllabus for his AMST1550, "Methods in Public Humanities." Here are some of the things his students will be learning this semester: