Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home:
1. Jeremy Lin and the "Asian Stereotype"
2. What Texas Students Are Learning in Public School Bible Courses
3. Can You Be "Pro-Life" Without Being "Pro-Culture Wars?"
4. The Most Important Document in American History Is...
5. "Scavenging the Survey"
6. Vote on the Ten Most Important Documents in American History
7. The Latest Assault on the Liberal Arts
8. "Academic Bloggers" vs. "Bloggers Who Are Academics"
9. Sunday Night Odds and Ends--January 27, 2013
10. If Ph.D Programs in History Care About Their Students They Should Be Asking These Questions:
Also receiving votes this week:
James Madison's Lost Law Notes
Are Students Ignorant of the Civil Rights Movement?