Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home:
1. Gina Barreca on Sloth
2. Natalie Zemon Davis Shows How to Read a Primary Source
3. Liz Covart on "Writing History for the Public"
4. Why Reading Matters
5. Sunday Night Odds and Ends--January 5, 2014
6. The New York Times Tackles the Calvinist Resurgence Within Evangelicalism
7. More on Populism
8. Christopher Graham on "Religion and the American Civil War"
9. My AHA Highlights
10. Mary Sanders on What It's Like to be ABD at the AHA