I am looking forward to returning to the West Shore Evangelical Free Church "Lifebuilders" Sunday School class this month for a four week series entitled "Evangelicalism in America: 1960 to Present." The course will meet in Room A143 at 9:00am on October 5, 12, 26, and November 2.
I am still working on the final schedule, but I have narrowed the four week series down to five topics. (One of these will be eliminated or else folded into one of the other topics):
- Religion and Politics in American Evangelicalism, 1960-Present
- The Battle for the Bible in American Evangelicalism, 1960-Present
- Evangelical Youth Culture, 1960-Present
- The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind
- What is the Difference Between an Evangelical and a Fundamentalist?
Feel free to stop by for one or more of these lectures/discussions. The Lifebuilders class begins with a time of coffee and fellowship, followed by prayer requests and one or two songs. Most of the 90 minute class will be devoted to lecture and discussion.