I am not big on lists, but this is a good one from Wicked Local. Here are few of my favorites.
- Still writing songs that are ABOUT something. (i.e. the distance between American dream and American reality, supermarkets, etc.)
- Unlike most other artists his age, the two-hour mark is Bruce’s “just getting warmed up” point.
- One could make a reasonable case that he played the greatest show of his life in the ’70s… or the ’80s… or the ’90s… or the ’00s… or the ’10s. Which, if you think about it, is insane.
- He’s not afraid to be seen in public with a scholarly book in his hand. (In fact, we suspect he kind of likes it.)
- Gives sportswriters something to go on about when they need a break from writing about sports.