Bloomsburg News is reporting that David Barton, the political activist who uses the American past to promote the idea that the United States is a Christian nation, will be running a Cruz super-PAC called "Keep the Promise."
Here is a taste of Zachary Mider's piece:
- Here are some blog posts I have done on Barton:
- Posts on Barton's appearance on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart:
- Posts on the Texas School Book controversy (many which include Barton):
- For my general approach to history see my book *Why Study History?" Reflecting on the Importance of the Past*\
- A lecture on Christian America at Wheaton College
- Houston Chronicle op-ed on Texas School Book controversy.