Here are the most popular posts of the last week at The Way of Improvement Leads Home:
1. David Barton: Kim Davis Should Not Be Imprisoned Because the United States is a Republic
2. On Mike Huckabee's Use of Abraham Lincoln
3. The Author's Corner with Jay Green
4. Bernie Sanders at Liberty University: My USA Today Op-Ed
5. David Barton is Running Ted Cruz's Super-PAC
6. What Would Would a Civil-War Course Look Like With An All-Female Reading List?
7. Historians: How Does Research in Pedagogy Inform Your Teaching?
8. Good News for Oral Historians
9. Deresiewicz: "College is seldom about thinking and learning anymore"
10. The History of Meat in America